- Emergency with 24 hour Trauma Care
- ENT, head and neck surgery
- General internal medicine
- Critical care medicine
- Non Invasive Cardiology
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery
- Orthopedics, Traumatology and sports medicine.
- Neuroscience (Neurology & Neuro surgery)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Opthalmology and vision science
- Respiratory medicine (Pulmonology)
- General surgery
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Dermatology & Venerology
- Neuro Psychiatry
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Spine services
- Wellness center
- Computerized Pathology
- Radiology & Imaging
- 24 hours emergency health services
- Fully equiped emergency beds
- Fully equiped Private Deluxe Rooms
- Pharmacy 24/7
- Ambulance 24/7
During the hospital stay one companion can stay with the patient and there is a hygienic cafeteria of international standard.
Advance payments are welcome. Incidental charges will be due upon the patient’s discharge. The hospital accepts payments through major Credit Cards (Master, Visa or Amex), Wire Transfer and Foreign Currencies from international patients. Final treatment plan and cost would be decided after clinical evaluation at Era Hospital (P)Ltd, Kathmandu.
Era Hospital is tied up with National and International Insurance companies.